Raised so far
- Christian Loyola just donated $26.50
- Ralf and Jan just donated $26.50
- Memaw just donated $53
- Laura Schellenberg just donated $20
- Wendy Shepard just donated $53
- Emmy ?? just donated $25
- Judy Clarke just donated $25
- Kirsten + Carter Holmes just donated $50
- Kaitlyn Mcmurdo just donated $26.50
- Eleanor just donated $5.62
- Jodi just donated $31.80
- Anonymous just donated $50
- Julia just donated $50
- Grandma just donated $26.50
- Kathryn Przybyla just donated $26.50
- Alex George just donated $10.60
- Grandma just donated $30
- Darryl Watty just donated $212
- Joy Mitchell just donated $5.30
- Timberley just donated $33
Learn to draw Burt the Beetle from Ashley Spires new book, BURT THE BEETLE DOESN'T BITE!
ABOUT THE MS READ-A-THON
MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you can, from April 1st to April 30th.
Children can register with their school (teachers, you can register your class) or individually. Best of all, by joining our quest, not only will you awaken a love of reading, you will also be helping people who live with multiple sclerosis (MS) in your community.
KIDS HELPING THEIR COMMUNITY
Funds raised from MS Read-a-Thon will help fund vital support services, like the 1:1 Peer Support Program. This program connects people affected by MS living in your community with someone who can support them through their MS journey. The Peer Support Program is in huge demand and is important to making them feel less alone. To make sure everyone who needs support gets it, your help is urgently needed!
THE FUN FILLED MS READ-A-THON
While we all appreciate a classic, we also know that children today want a modern approach (as do their time-poor parents). So, to make MS Read-a-Thon more fun than ever before, we’ve built a fun, interactive website that lets kids track the books they read, download colouring pages and more. Fundraising has never been more fun. Kids love MS Read-a-Thon and it’s never been easier or more exciting to take part.