2022 Registration is now open!
Raised so far
- Emily Burns just donated $26.50
- Amanda Bateman just donated $20
- Whitnie Irving just donated $53
- Phil Bateman just donated $53
- Christie just donated $100
- Paul Arsenault just donated $50
- Pamela Dickinson just donated $79.50
- Mike Carson just donated $31.80
- Lisa Harvey just donated $31.80
- Lisa Young just donated $53
- Glen Murphy just donated $31.80
- Garth and Hazel Schierling just donated $53
- Sara Young just donated $26.50
- Kyla just donated $50
- Sandra Innes just donated $37.10
- Erin Wills just donated $53
- Lisa Krueger just donated $10.60
- Jereme just donated $3
- Jereme just donated $2
- Jereme just donated $1
ABOUT THE MS READ-A-THON
MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you can, from January 27th to February 28th.
Children can register with their school (teachers, you can register your class) or individually. Best of all, by joining our quest, not only will you awaken a love of reading, you will also be helping people who live with multiple sclerosis (MS) in your community.
HELP US NAME OUR NEW MOOSE AVATAR!
We have created a brand new avatar for you to use this year, but we need help to name them!
Some things we know our Moose likes that may help you out:
Register today and help us name our new friend Moose!
KIDS HELPING THEIR COMMUNITY
Funds raised from MS Read-a-Thon will help fund vital support services, like the 1:1 Peer Support Program. This program connects people affected by MS living in your community with someone who can support them through their MS journey. The Peer Support Program is in huge demand and is important to making them feel less alone. To make sure everyone who needs support gets it, your help is urgently needed!
THE FUN FILLED MS READ-A-THON
While we all appreciate a classic, we also know that children today want a modern approach (as do their time-poor parents). So, to make MS Read-a-Thon more fun than ever before, we’ve built a fun, interactive website that lets kids track the books they read, download colouring pages and more. Fundraising has never been more fun. Kids love MS Read-a-Thon and it’s never been easier or more exciting to take part.