Raised so far
- David Gibson just donated $53
- Jack Thomas just donated $26.50
- Marina Gibson just donated $53
- Anonymous just donated $26.50
- Ben Gould just donated $26.50
- Lauren & Kale just donated $26.50
- H just donated $26.50
- Nadeelah just donated $20
- Aunty Kar just donated $53
- Omeika Lee just donated $26.50
- Hope Mohabir just donated $10.60
- Brittany Webster just donated $21.20
- Katherine just donated $53
- Andrew Rohrbacher just donated $53
- Stephen Davis just donated $26.50
- Kim just donated $25
- Lesley Davis just donated $26.50
- Esther Rose Mclaren just donated $50
- Auntie Shannon and Uncle Matt just donated $53
- Auntie Lisa, Uncle Ian, Emma, Arthur and Clark! just donated $26.50
Learn to draw Burt the Beetle from Ashley Spires new book, BURT THE BEETLE DOESN'T BITE!
ABOUT THE MS READ-A-THON
MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you can, from April 1st to April 30th.
Children can register with their school (teachers, you can register your class) or individually. Best of all, by joining our quest, not only will you awaken a love of reading, you will also be helping people who live with multiple sclerosis (MS) in your community.
KIDS HELPING THEIR COMMUNITY
Funds raised from MS Read-a-Thon will help fund vital support services, like the 1:1 Peer Support Program. This program connects people affected by MS living in your community with someone who can support them through their MS journey. The Peer Support Program is in huge demand and is important to making them feel less alone. To make sure everyone who needs support gets it, your help is urgently needed!
THE FUN FILLED MS READ-A-THON
While we all appreciate a classic, we also know that children today want a modern approach (as do their time-poor parents). So, to make MS Read-a-Thon more fun than ever before, we’ve built a fun, interactive website that lets kids track the books they read, download colouring pages and more. Fundraising has never been more fun. Kids love MS Read-a-Thon and it’s never been easier or more exciting to take part.