2021 Registration is now open!
Raised so far
- Laurie And André Clout Moreau just donated $50
- Andrea, Reece, and Savanna just donated $30
- GrandAnne just donated $26.50
- Judith Douglas-Palmer just donated $50
- Jason Pitcher just donated $53
- Melanie Chmylak just donated $25
- CHAD KEMMER just donated $53
- Brandy, Joe and Lucy just donated $50
- Annette just donated $42.40
- Annette just donated $26.50
- Enza and Mario (Nonna & Nonno) Fasulo just donated $50
- Frank Lubertino just donated $53
- Serena Kennedy just donated $31.80
- Carleen and Connor just donated $40
- Beau Scott just donated $26.50
- Anonymous just donated $26.50
- Sara Davis just donated $159
- Sahana Nirmalan just donated $53
- Brandyn Ursini just donated $53
- Randy Cockburn just donated $53
ABOUT THE MS READ-A-THON
MS Read-a-Thon inspires kids to read as much as they can, all for an incredible cause. The rules are simple. Read whatever you like, as much as you can, until March 20.
Children can register with their school (teachers, you can register your class) or individually. Best of all, by joining our quest, not only will you awaken a love of reading, you will also be helping people who live with multiple sclerosis (MS) in your community.
KIDS HELPING THEIR COMMUNITY
Funds raised from MS Read-a-Thon will help fund vital support services, like the 1:1 Peer Support Program. This program connects people affected by MS living in your community with someone who can support them through their MS journey. The Peer Support Program is in huge demand and is important to making them feel less alone. To make sure everyone who needs support gets it, your help is urgently needed!
THE FUN FILLED MS READ-A-THON
While we all appreciate a classic, we also know that children today want a modern approach (as do their time-poor parents). So, to make MS Read-a-Thon more fun than ever before, we’ve built a fun, interactive website that lets kids track the books they read, download colouring pages and more. Fundraising has never been more fun. Kids love MS Read-a-Thon and it’s never been easier or more exciting to take part.